Old village house with swimming-pool
Surface : 135 m²
• On sold, an attractive, well-maintained, three-bedroomed house in a beautiful quiet village on the north bank of the River Lot.
Fully restored from 2006.
Situated on a raised position on the main street with stunning views to wooded south side of the river valley.
Vieillevie has an ancient chateau, a hotel with top-class restaurant and a village shop and bar.
The house contains :
- Large living room/dining room
- 3 double bedrooms
- Modern kitchen
- 2 modern bathrooms plus extra separate toilet.
- Large usable grenier
- Large cellar with integral garage.
- Separate double storey garage/workshop/studio
Swimming pool (Waterair pump) with stone patio surround.
Front garden with attractive electric awning over stone patio and grass lawn.
Also three other plots of land nearby.
Habitable area: 134,29 m2
Cellar: 74 m2
External garage/workshop: 33 m2
This house can be a perfect house for retirement as all commodities are available on the ground floor.
A part of the house can also easily be dedicated as guest house.
- Rooms : 5 rooms
- Surface : 135 m²
- Heating : Central
- Condition : Excellent condition
- Floor : 1st
- Orientation : South
- View : Countryside Hills
- Built in : 1970
- Renovation year : 2006
- Availability : Free
- Seller’s fees
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: