Stone-made house with approx. 2500sqm of garden
• Typical stone-made house with his outbuilding originally destinated to dry chestnuts.
South of Cantal, close to Lot river.
The parcel of houses are to be renovated, but their structure is good.
The property also contains a garden of approx. 2500sqm, with a small wooded parcel.
- Heating : Convector, Individual
- Hot water : Hot water tank
- Used water : Septic tank
- Condition : Requires renovation
- Orientation : South-west
- View : Hills Countryside
- Availability : Free
- 1 Land (2000 m²)
- 70,000 € fees not included
- 7.143 % tax inclusive buyer's fees
- Buyer's fees : 5,000 €
- Property tax : 167 €
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: