Typical farm from South Cantal with incredible landscape over the valley of Lot and Aubrac mounts
Surface : 120 m²
Reference MANDAT 104
• Typical farm from South Cantal with incredible landscape over the valley of Lot and Aubrac mounts.
The property contains one house of 120sqm, another house of 80sqm, 2 barns, a stone-made bread oven and a typical stone-made chestnuts dryer.
The property offers a garden of 1500sqm with an incredible panoramic view over the mountains (21 bell towers listed).
Price : 65000€, including of agency fees, including tax and VTA.
- Rooms : 5 rooms
- Surface : 120 m²
- Condition : Requires renovation
- Orientation : South
- Availability : Free
Fireplace • Car port
Hospital/clinic • Doctor • Train station • Supermarket • Movies • Secondary school • Airport • Ski slope
- Energy - Conventional consumption : In progress
- Energy - Emissions estimate : In progress
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 328 €
- Personal property tax : 140 €
- Condominium fees : 328 € / Yearly
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: