House with garden and garage in a town with services and shops
• Small stone-made house, with a typical roof made of schist located in the quiet town of Mourjou.
The house is sold with a garden of approx. 230sqm.
Ground floor : garage + cellar
1st floor : kitchen + living-room
2nd floor : 2 bedrooms + landing
The house also contains 2 small sheds, one containing an old bathroom.
The roof of the house is in a good condition, but renovation work are to be performed.
Mourjou is part of Puycapel, which offers many services and shops : minimarket, bakery, doctors, pharmacy, physiotherapist, nurses, restaurant, garage, gasoline, etc...
You can also reach Maurs within 15min by car and Aurillac 30min.
- Rooms : 4 rooms
- Heating : Stove, Gas, Individual
- Hot water : Boiler
- Used water : Main drainage
- Condition : Requires renovation
- Orientation : South-east
- View : Hills Village
- Availability : Free
- 1 Garage (19.7 m²)
- 1 Laundry room (19.3 m²)
- 1 Kitchen (19.7 m²)
- 1 Living room/dining area (15 m²)
- 1 Entrance (1 m²)
- 1 Lavatory (1 m²)
- 2 Bedrooms (13.9 m², 13.1 m²)
- 1 Landing (9.8 m²)
- 1 Garden (230 m²)
- 1 Garden shelter (0.7 m²)
- 2 Sheds (2.3 m², 1.3 m²)
- Seller’s fees
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: