Ancient farmhouse with a panoramic view and 21 hectares of wood
• Old farmhouse with an exceptional landscape over the countryside of the south of Cantal.
This property contains :
- an old house (liveable, but may need some renovation)
- a big stone-made ban (new roof made end of 2021)
- an old stone-made bread oven
- old stone-made pigsties, partially transformed as house
- an old stone-made chestnut dryer
- a carport
All these buildings are located in an area of 3000sqm containing and orchard and a well.
Central heating (fuel), double glazing, new sewage system in place
Almost 21 hectares of wood are also sold together with the property.
Important note : a stabling, rented to a farmer, is present in the property. It is a secondary building for th farmer, which stores 15 cows inside during the winter. This farmer also rents 15 hectares of land to the owner of the proerty. This land is also for sell.
- Heating : Central, Fuel oil, Individual
- Used water : Septic tank
- Orientation : South-east
- View : Hills Countryside
- Availability : Free
Fireplace • Car port • Well
- Seller’s fees
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: