Colonial-style house from 1935 very rare in the region
Surface : 130 m² (Total area: 2040 m²)
• House inspired of colonial style made in the 1930's with wooded park, pond with water jet, fish breeding tanks, close to the city center of a town of 2300 inhabitants.
Ground floor : hall, living-room, dining room, kitchen.
First floor : 3 bedrooms, dressing, large terrace.
Dependencies in the park currently used as garages.
Price : 190000€, including 3,68% of agency fees (ca. 7000€) including tax and VTA.
- Rooms : 6 rooms
- Surface : 130 m²
- Total area : 2040 m²
- Heating : Central, Fuel oil, Individual
- Hot water : Hot water tank
- Condition : Requires renovation
- Built in : 1935
- Availability : Occupied
Fireplace • Double glazing • Electric awnings • Car port • Irrigation sprinkler • Well • Electric gate
Shops • Primary school • Town centre • Doctor • Train station • Public pool • Tennis • Middle school • Ski slope
- Energy - Conventional consumption : In progress
- Energy - Emissions estimate : In progress
- 190,000 € fees not included
- 3.684 % tax inclusive buyer's fees
- Buyer's fees : 7,000 €
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: