Old manor (18th century) with dependencies and Malt Cross
Surface : 700 m² (Total area: 7067 m²)
• 20min from Aurillac, old stone-made manor of 700sqm liveable.
Roof made of schit ("lauzes") and antic stairs with stone vault and ribs, Malt Cross, sculptures.
Ground floor : kitchen, dining room, 3 stone-made cellars with vaults.
1st floor : 4 bedrooms, with original parquet floor
2nd floor : several rooms (including one of 50sqm)
Attic : several rooms could be envisaged under the framework
The property is sold with a garden of 7000sqm with an original brick-made bread oven, a typical stone-made chestnut dryer, a well and 2 other dependencies, currently used as garages.
Price : 200 000€; including of agency fees (ca. 10000€) including tax and VTA
- Rooms : 14 rooms
- Surface : 700 m²
- Total area : 7067 m²
- Condition : Requires renovation
- Orientation : East
- Availability : Free
Fireplace • Car port • Well
Primary school • Town centre • Hospital/clinic • Doctor • Train station • Public pool • Tennis • Golf • Secondary school • Sport center • Airport • Sea
- 190,000 € fees not included
- 5.263 % tax inclusive buyer's fees
- Buyer's fees : 10,000 €
- Property tax : 429 €
- Les informations sur les risques auxquels ce bien est exposé sont disponibles sur le site Géorisques : www.georisques.gouv.fr
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: